The unique Dapathosting.net
Why are you waiting? Order now before we change our mind and increase this package. By spending RM90 annually, you will get to achieve your dream to be called internet entrepreneur or having your own blog.
- 100mb of hosting space and can be top up anytime (RM0.50 per MB) (Bad)
- One domain name .com .net .org or .biz (Ok)
- Cpanel to organize hosting (Normal)
- Domain manager to manage you DNS setting (Good)
- Free whois guard (Good)
- 2 addon domain (Normal)
- Free 49 script in Fastastico. You can install blog, portal and other CMS automatically. (Normal)
- Free 101 php script like affiliate script, autoresponder and many more. (Good)
- High speed server. Hosting is located in Malaysia. (Good)
- Operate 24 hours everyday. (Normal)
Above is the package for dapathosting.net. Dapathosting is the unique web hosting I have seen so far since their website is not like any other web hosting site but more like a selling page. A page that usually is used to sell ebook and digital stuff. Perhaps dapathosting get the idea for their website because they want visitors to make buying decision in a page.
Too pricy for 100MB
Lets leave the website for now and focus on their service. If we compare this hosting with other hosting, RM90 for 100MB sure is too pricy. Furthermore, you can’t do a lot of thing just with 100MB. At least you should have 300MB for blogging purpose. Thus will cost you another RM180. The good thing is you will get your own domain manager and free php scripts in this package.
This is the best thing from dapathosting. Something different than others. By hosting with them, you will get free ebooks about SEO, how to manage Cpanel and a lot more. So, you do not need to spend extra money for other ebooks anymore.
For web hosting purpose, I conclude that this hosting is too pricy. But if you take the ebooks and other stuffs that you will get into account, you will notice that it is worth for the price. That is just for the first year. How about the next year? Will you still paying RM90 for 100MB? That’s up to you to think about it.