How to choose a domain name that has market value
Although the real purpose of domain name is just to replace your sever adress (consist of numbers) with words, domain name also has its market value. A good domain name can be sold for a high price, depending on certain qualities. Business of selling domain names also is referred to as domain flipping.
- TLD is the extension of a domain name such as com, net, biz, or org.
- .Com based domain name is preferred compare to others.
Keyword in the domain name
- Domain that contains valuable keyword is really good. However most of good domain names are grab already.
- You can use estibot.com to check the estimated value of a domain name and see whether the domain is still available.
Length of the domain names
- Basically, short domain names prices higher than longer one
- The logic is short domain name is easier to remember than the long one.
Domain name that can be pronounce is valuable than domain name that is hard to be pronounce.
Those is a few tips that you need to remember in choosing a good domain name so that if you do not want to blogging anymore, you can sell the domain name for a price.
- You can buy domain name separately with hosting provider and this will make it easier for you to sell your domain name later.
- You can buy and sell domain names trough auction at Sedo.com or Dnscoop.com .
Lastly, make sure that the domain name you are going to bought is not banned by Google or your domain will not be indexed by Google. You can check for blacklist domain at:
Tags: domain name